Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Morning Blossoms!
We thank you from the bottom of our heart for placing an order with us and making us a part of your celebrations. We strive hard to make your celebrations memorable and wonderful.
We love our work and try to serve people in their celebrations and have fun doing so. We try our level best that whatever we display on our website is delivered with the same quality as promised. In serving you we also care to follow certain guidelines, rules and processes. These terms and conditions are not there to intimidate the user but are there so as to minimize the areas of conflict. We have listed these so that the user is aware of the processes and rules that can affect him/her, his/her order and the recipient.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, clarify them from Customer care if you have any doubts. Be assured that our spirit of working is that everyone should be benefited – our customers and our company.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
1. Our Products
1.1 Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply your chosen item, we reserve the right to substitute a product of equivalent value, quality and color.
1.2 If we are unable to provide your chosen item or a suitable substitution, we will inform you as soon as possible and refund your payment in full within 7-10 days.
1.3 All products listed on the website, their descriptions, and their prices are subject to change from time to time. The size, shape, colour of the product may vary from the image displayed in the website.
1.4 We reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the sale of any product or services with or without notice.
1.5 In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, error in pricing or information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right, post the acceptance of any order, to decline or cancel any such order, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or you have been charged for such product or service. If you have already been charged for the order and cancels your order, we will refund the amount.
1.6 The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos displayed are only approximate. There may be a slight variation in the pictures and the respective products.
2.1 The prices listed aren’t fixed and may vary from time to time. The same will be reflected on the website.
3. Orders / Payment
3.1 In order to fulfill your order, we require all necessary fields contained within the order form to be completed with the relevant information. By submitting your order and payment details, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the site
3.2. Mode of Payment: We do not accept COD. We are only accepting online payments for now.
3.3 Orders can be cancelled before 24 hours and refund will be given in full.
4.1 Delivery charges will be applicable depending upon the area that is chosen.
4.2 Should a timed delivery be requested, we will Endeavour to comply with request but cannot be bound in any way to honor such a request.
4.3 Where incorrect personal and delivery details have been supplied problems or delays in delivery may result, therefore please ensure that you have included the full address details, of the intended recipient and your daytime telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems occur.
4.5 Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that delivery is made on the requested date you acknowledge that in very rare circumstances delivery on the requested terms will not be possible. In this event you will be given prior notice wherever possible and we shall either make alternative arrangements or shall refund your payment in full (as per 1.2).
4.6 Where a third party is involved during delivery, such as hospitals, schools, Offices, the signature of any person authorized to accept delivery on behalf of the organization shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
4.7 In the instance of there being difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient we reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide on the Order Form. Should the recipient not be home we will attempt to deliver to a neighbor or as agreed with you.
4.8 In the instance of us not being able to execute delivery due to missing information, incomplete address, order being refused by recipient, nobody available at address, not being able to find neighbors to accept delivery, (Delivery will be attempted once and if we are unable to connect with you, the customer is expected to connect back. A Refund will not be initiated in such a case).
4.9. Delivery may take longer due to:
1. Bad weather
2. Political disruptions
3. Other unforeseen circumstances
In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your e-mails and SMS regularly for updates.
5. Refunds and Cancellation
Customer can cancel the order before 24 hours and choose for refund.
5.1 Refunds – Refunds can be initiated under 2 cases.
5.1.1 – The customer can request refund back to their accounts. In such a case, it will take 7 to 10 working days for the refunds to be processed.
5.1.2 – The customer can request refund back to their wallet. In such a case, it will take 1-2 days for the refunds to be processed.
5.2. Cancellation – Orders may be amended or cancelled up to 24 hours before the intended delivery date.
5.3. There are some orders which are we are unable to accept and can be cancelled by our side. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason, like under any unforeseen circumstances that may come in the way of your order that may be limitations on quantity available of purchase, error in product(s) or pricing information, or limitations of our credit department.
6. Return Policy
6.1. No returns are allowed. However, in case if a wrong or a defective product has been sent, do let us know within 1 hour of delivery. You can write to us at
- We are not responsible and does not guarantee refund for cases where:
- Flowers are delivered to incorrect address provided by the sender.
- Unsuccessful deliveries arising from the recipient not being present at the time of delivery at the address provided by the sender or the recipient refusing to accept the delivery.
- Product quality problems caused by improper handling of the product.
7.1 We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Online Site and/or the Online Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Online Service or Online Site. Changes will be effective five hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
7.2 Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Online Site and/or the Online Services for any reason at any time.
7.3 These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Online Site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
7.5 A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists under statute law.
7.6 Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
8.1. It will not be possible for us to accept any request for product exchanges.
9. Damaged/Defective Products
9.1. If any product received by you is damaged/defective, you can let us know the same.
You can send us an e-mail with the photographs of the same at firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 hours of receiving the product. We will either deliver to you the new product or refund the amount to you. Subject to the Terms and Conditions, once refund is initiated by us, it takes 7-10 business days for the refund amount to reflect in your account.
10.1 Coupons offers are available to the customers as per below criteria:
– For new or first-time users – 10% off on orders above Rs. 100 *
– For new and existing users – 10% off on orders above Rs 500 *
* Coupons are applicable only once per user.
11. Giveaway Contest:
Get Lucky with this Giveaway!!
Yes, you heard it right…you just got lucky!
Now that you have seen this ad, don’t miss a chance to win your Giveaway Gift!!
All you have to do is take a Screenshot and Get a Chance to WIN fresh flowers this September.
Want to Know How?
You have to follow just one of the following steps to enter this contest:
- If you are seeing this ad on Facebook, then like this post, take a screenshot & upload the screenshot in the comment section with the hashtag #FreeFlowerSeptember. Don’t forget to share the same screenshot on our Business WhatsApp Number 9082363268.
- If you are seeing this ad on Instagram, then save and like this post, take a screenshot and comment with the hashtag #FreeFlowerSeptember. Don’t forget to share the same screenshot on our Business WhatsApp Number 9082363268.
• The contest ends on 23rd August at 12 PM.
• Your screenshot needs to be clearly visible for you to qualify.
• 1 Lucky winner will be chosen using a lucky draw system.
• Winner will be announced on both our Instagram and Facebook page on 31st August 2021.
• The winner will get a special flower bouquet combo.
• Your gift hamper can be delivered only if you are the residents of the following locations in Mumbai: Mulund, Nahur, Bhandup, Airoli, Ghansoli, Rabale, Vikhroli, Ghatkopar, Thane and Kanjurmarg.
• Kindly adhere to all the Terms & Conditions.
12. Ganesh Chaturthi Decors
- Booking of the decorations will be accepted till 7 days prior of Ganesh Chaturthi (10th Sept 2021)
- Any cancellations should be at least 7 days prior to Ganesh Chaturthi
- Travelling and material handling cost for materials will be borne by the customers and will be informed in advanced
- The decorations will be placed at least 1 day prior to the Ganesh Chaturthi, depending upon the choice of decoration
- The right to alter the costs of the decoration depending upon the extreme conditions’ change, calamities and/or market conditions, stay solely with The Morning Blossom and the customers will be informed in advanced about the same.
- The costs may vary depending upon the size of the decoration and material used in it and will be conveyed to the customers in advance and/or during the time of inquiry
- Due to high demand on the days prior to Ganesh Chaturthi, the time slots and dates at which the decorations will be placed will be decided and coordinated with customers by The Morning Blossom, keeping needs of all the customers in consideration.
- In case of any frame and/or non-perishable material installed at the venue, for the decoration, the customer is liable to return the same undamaged and, in the condition, same as at the time of installation. In case of any damage to such a material, an additional cost will be imposed upon the customer.
- The Morning Blossom will try its best to cater all the requirements of the customer in best possible way. However, photos shown or selected are for the reference and since no products can be exactly identical, there can be certain differences in the appearance of and within the decorations.
- Wherever applicable, taxes will be imposed additionally and will be informed to the customers in advance.
Refunds and Replacements Policy For Ganesh Chaturthi Decors
Terms And Conditions For Refund:
- Refund for the order will be done if it is cancelled 7 days prior to the scheduled delivery date/time.
- If The Morning Blossom is unable to deliver the order/service, the refund will be initiated for the same.
- No refund is made if orders are cancelled just because you don’t need it any more.
- 5% cancellation charge is levied on cancelled orders if made within 7 days prior to the delivery Date/Time.
- We are not liable for any type of loss incurred by clients other than the paid amount.
- We have the rights to amend cancellation and refund policies without any notice.
No modification or cancellation is accepted for same-day orders since they are processed and delivered immediately. For other orders, 48-hour notice before the scheduled delivery time is compulsory for cancellation. No cancellation is accepted once the 48-hour time window starts. In case the order is not processed before 48-hour by our system after receiving it, or not delivered to the addressee as scheduled, we will refund the order amount.
For Quality Issues (Flower Vendor Conveyed):
If the quality of the delivered flowers is not good, you can contact our customer service team and necessary help will be provided to serve customers better. In case we don’t find anything wrong with the quality, or realise that you are cancelling the order just because customer don’t want it anymore, The Morning Blossom is not liable to refund any charges. The Morning Blossom reserve the right to provide substitution of the placed order in case of non-availability of the requested product.
Cancellation can be made over the phone at +91 90823 63268 or through an email to email@example.com.
13. By sign in, you accept all our Terms and conditions and other policies as per updates in our websites.